Click & Collect Printing @ Wexford Town Library
Follow the instructions below for printing from your Phone, Tablet, Laptop or home PC.
- Email your document to the appropriate address below. Make sure that the subject line is not blank, if it is add a short text, e.g. “Email Print”.
Or share your document with the PrinterOn Mobile App, where you can find the printer by Location search.
Alternatively, browse the PrintSpots Directory to upload your document from laptop / PC.
- Check your email, or the Print History in the PrinterOn App, for a Release Code (can take 5 – 10 minutes to process).
- To retrieve your document at the PrintStation, enter the 6-digit Release Code and make payment when prompted.
Cash and Card Payment (incl. Contactless) now Accepted!
Email Address & Price per Page
Price / Page: €0.40
Price / Page: €0.20
Price / Page: €0.80
Price / Page: €0.40
– PRIVACY RELEASE CODES: You receive separate codes for the email message and each attached document.
– ATTACHING DOCUMENTS: Make sure to choose the “Send a Copy” (or similar) option to send your document as an Attachment, rather than a shared Link. Sending a Link to the document will not work. Also you must ensure that the email subject line is different to the attached document name, so that you can distinguish the returned codes.
– SUPPORTED FORMATS: The following file formats are supported: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe PDF, Graphics – PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF. For other formats, we recommend converting to PDF first.
– PASSWORD PROTECTED FILES: These can only be submitted using the PrinterOn App (after opening with required password). Printing via Email or Web upload is not supported.
– TIME LIMIT: You have up to 3 days (72 hours) to retrieve your document, and can reprint up to 10 times, within 1 hour.
– DATA PROTECTION: Please refer to www.printcopyandgo.com – Contact Us – Data ProtectionMake sure to choose the “Send a Copy” (or similar) option to send your document as an Attachment, rather than a shared Link. Sending a Link to the document will not work. Also you must ensure that the email subject line is different to the attached document name, so that you can distinguish the returned codes.
Where to Find Us:
Wexford Town Library
Eircode: Y35 AY20
Tel: 053 919 6760